250,000 Blog Views

At the beginning of this week, my blog reached another important milestone. I've had over 250,000 blog hits. Happy Birthday to me! To celebrate, I would like to repost what I wrote when my blog reached 10,000 views in 2013. The sentiment remains the same:
When I started blogging, I did not know where my writing would lead me. I just knew I wanted to write. I wanted to share my story. I was done being silent. I was done hiding. I was done ignoring the elephant in the room. 
My name is Amber and I live with an incurable disease. 
Allow me to talk about it. Allow me to share with you my triumphs and my setbacks as I navigate my life with this beast. Allow me to raise awareness about chronic diseases so that others can improve their quality of life. 
Am I diseased?
Yes.
Do my diseases define me?
Oh heck no!
I am so much more than a list of diagnoses
I am, and will forever remain, Clearly Alive
I hope y'all continue to follow me on this journey. I owe you an update on my gluten free baking adventures. I never told you about the five mile race and subsequent ER visit on May 5th (PS- Five months ER free!!! Yay!). I have not even begun to write about Addison's and college or Addison's and living in South Korea. To summarize, I have much more to share. 
Here's to a life of continual adventure! 
Here's to a life that will always fight to be Clearly Alive!
I shall continue to share my stories with y'all, dear readers. I shall continue to pass on lessons learned and so that others may benefit. Will you join me in the quest to remain Clearly Alive?

Quote by Steve Jobs. Image by quotefancy.com

Labels: , ,