The Next Chapter

My husband and I are moving to Reno, Nevada.

Photo from Wikipedia.
My husband has accepted a new engineering job out of state. He is extremely ecstatic about it. He had to give up quite a bit to marry me, which included putting his engineering career on hold -- until now.

This move, however, will require me to walk away from my current engineering job.

I am sad to walk away from a company that has been so incredibly kind to me. Working full time with a chronic disease is incredibly challenging, but this company has made it much easier through their understanding management, flexible working hours, and accommodating HR. I could not have asked for a better place to have begun my engineering career.

His start date in Nevada is in less than a month. He will relocate first and go to prepare a place for me as I attempt to wrap up our life in Texas. I will join him in December.

And no, I do not know what I will be doing in Reno yet. When I figure it out, I shall let y'all know.

But until then, I will remain Clearly Alive.

If you are in the Reno area, please message my Facebook Page. I'll be looking for a new network of doctors, and any advice from locals is appreciated.

Labels: ,